Fletcher-Terry Glass Running and Nipping Pliers (150mm/ 6")
Fletcher’s Running and Nipping Pliers for Glass & Acrylic - 06-111.
These pliers, proven over many years, help you break out glass up to 6mm thick. They convert between a nipping tool and a running tool, using interchangeable jaws.
Shaped for cut-running and pulling off those little bits which don't break cleanly.
Contoured molded handles are glass fiber reinforced for strength. Lightweight and won't break.
- Pliers break out or nip glass up to ¼” (6.35mm) thick.
- Made from lightweight plastic, pliers are available in 6” (15.2cm) or 8” (20.4cm) sizes.
- Pliers easily convert from a nipping tool to a running (break-out) tool using interchangeable jaws.
- Each size is available in a blister-type package and shipped (10) pieces per case.
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.