Hahnemühle Torchon 285 gsm (Roll / Cut-Sheet Pack)
Hahnemühle Torchon 285 gsm Overview
285 gsm · 100 % α-cellulose · bright white
Hahnemühle Torchon is a cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for FineArt applications. The bright white art paper has a clear, coarsely structured felt mark and is characterised by a very special tactile feel. The unique surface structure blends with the images and lends them an impressive three-dimensional effect and sense of depth. The premium matt inkjet coating produces outstanding print results, with bright colours, perfect reproduction of detail and deep black. The acid- and lignin-free Torchon paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for FineArt use.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business day from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 285 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Bright white
- Coarsely structured felt mark
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar