Hahnemühle Archive & Portfolio Boxes - 3.0 mm
Hahnemühle Archive & Portfolio Boxes - 3.0 mm - Packaging Unit 10 Boxes
The corrugated cardboard for these boxes consists of acid free, age resistant archive cardboard and meets the requirements of DIN 6738, ISO 9706, ISO 16245. Consequently, the boxes – that are available in four sizes – are well suited for protecting valuable art treasures and documents from light, dust and atmospheric impact.
The box for formats up to A4 is made of 1.6 mm microwave cardboard (E-Wave) while the other sizes – up to A2 – feature 3 mm-microwave cardboards walls (B-Wave). All the boxes feature a dove-grey exterior, with the wave and the interior being coloured natural white.
The boxes are delivered in space saving 10 items or 25 item packages and are assembled quickly and easily.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business days from date of order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at email@example.com.
- Acid free, age resistant archival cardboard
- Well suited for protecting valuable art treasures and documents
- Long-term protection from light, dust and atmospheric impact
- Available for formats from A4 up to A2
- Exterior colour dove-grey, interior colour natural white\
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.