Hahnemühle Cézanne Canvas 430 gsm (Roll)
Hahnemühle Cézanne Canvas - 430 gsm Overview
430 gsm · 100% Cotton · natural white
Hahnemühle Cézanne Canvas is a heavy inkjet canvas made of pure cotton, with an elegant, finely woven surface texture. The natural white canvas contains no optical brighteners and boasts a beautiful, natural shade of white. Together with the premium matt inkjet coating, it produces outstanding print results with excellent reproduction of colour and detail, deep black and exceptional contrasts. Cézanne Canvas is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. This heavyweight canvas impresses with radiant colours and deep blacks, down to the smallest detail which bestows FineArt prints an exceptional brilliance. Despite its heaviness, the canvas is extremely elastic and is highly compatible with canvas stretcher frames.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business days from date of order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 430 gsm, 100% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Elegant, finely woven surface texture
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.