Hahnemühle Daguerre Canvas 400 gsm (Roll)
Hahnemühle Daguerre Canvas - 400 gsm Overview
400 gsm · Poly-cotton · bright white
Hahnemühle Daguerre Canvas is a matt coated, poly-cotton inkjet canvas with a fine, uniform surface texture. The bright white canvas is characterized by its high degree of whiteness. When combined with the premium matt inkjet coating, it produces clean, fresh colors, fine details, and black and white reproductions that are rich in contrast. Daguerre Canvas is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. Despite its high grammage, the canvas has excellent stretch properties and is ideal for mounting on canvas stretcher frames.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business days from date of order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 400 gsm, Poly-cotton-mix
- Bright white
- Fine, uniform canvas texture
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.