Hahnemühle Baryta FB - 350 gsm (Roll / Cut-Sheet Pack)
Hahnemühle Baryta FB 350 gsm Overview
350 gsm · 100% α-cellulose · high-gloss finish
Hahnemühle Baryta FB is a 100% α-cellulose, bright white FineArt inkjet paper and features an inkjet coating that has been specially optimised for FineArt applications. The heavy, minimally textured base paper impresses with a high degree of whiteness and an extremely smooth surface. In combination with the high-gloss premium inkjet coating, it produces excellent print results. Black has impressive depth, colours are brilliantly reflected, and details and contrasts are perfectly reproduced. The barium sulphate in the coating gives the paper the feel of a traditional analogue baryta paper. Baryta FB is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. The high-gloss, extra-smooth FineArt inkjet paper makes colour photographs pop and reproduces black and white shots in a unique fashion.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business day from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 350 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Bright white
- Minimally textured surface
- High-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar