Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin - 300 gsm (Roll / Cut-Sheet Pack)
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin - 300 gsm Overview
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin is a natural white FineArt inkjet paper made of 100% α-cellulose that has been refined with a special inkjet coating for FineArt applications. The subtly textured, smooth base paper contains no optical brighteners and has a silky, smooth surface texture with a beautiful feel. The satin-gloss premium inkjet coating guarantees exceptional print results with intense colours, deep blacks and outstanding sharpness. The barium sulphate within the coating makes FineArt Baryta Satin a viable alternative to analogue baryta paper. The acid- and lignin-free FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and produces stunning FineArt reproductions of black and white and colour photographs.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business day from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 300 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Smooth, subtle surface texture
- Satin-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.