Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Baryta - 315 gsm (Roll / Cut-Sheet Pack)
Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Baryta 315 gsm Overview
Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Baryta is a pure cotton paper with an inkjet coating that has been perfectly optimised for the needs of FineArt applications. The natural white paper comes in a pleasant, warm shade of white and contains no optical brighteners. The exquisite surface texture gives the paper a lovely, delicate feel while at the same time lending it an artistic note. In combination with the high-gloss premium inkjet coating, it produces stunning print results with outstanding reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and perfect contrasts. The barium sulphate in the coating makes Photo Rag® Baryta a popular alternative to analogue baryta paper. The combination of the cotton artist paper and the high-gloss inkjet coating lends FineArt prints a striking character with a beautiful, elegant sheen, without glare. Photo Rag® Baryta is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business day from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at email@example.com.
- 315 gsm, 100% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Exquisite surface texture
- High-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar