Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta - 325 gsm (Roll / Cut-Sheet Pack)
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta 325 gsm Overview
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta is a bright white, cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for FineArt use. The clearly visible, exquisite felt structure lends the paper its lovely soft feel and tactile surface texture to produce prints with a stunning three-dimensional quality and depth. The high-gloss premium inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with perfect reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and striking contrasts. The barium sulphate within the coating gives FineArt Baryta the feel of a traditional analogue baryta paper and makes it a popular alternative for inkjet printing. The acid- and lignin-free FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance. FineArt Baryta is a versatile classic for FineArt applications and sets standards in the printing of both black and white and colour photographs.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business day from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at email@example.com.
- 325 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Bright white
- Clearly visible, exquisite felt structure
- High-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar