Hahnemühle Canvas Artist 340 gsm (Roll)
Hahnemühle Canvas Artist - 340 gsm Overview
340 gsm · Poly-cotton · natural white
Hahnemühle Canvas Artist is a matt-coated inkjet canvas made from mixed polyester cotton fabric. The natural white canvas does not contain any optical brighteners and has a coarse canvas texture that accentuates its artistic character and lends the surface a certain three-dimensional quality and feel. In combination with the premium matt inkjet coating, it produces exceptional print results with excellent reproduction of color and detail, deep blacks, and outstanding contrasts. Canvas Artist is acid- and lignin-free, fulfills the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance, and is perfect for producing high-quality FineArt reproductions. Thanks to the material elasticity, the canvas is very well-suited for mounting on canvas stretcher frames.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business days from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at email@example.com.
- 340 gsm, Poly-cotton-mix
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Coarse canvas texture
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.