Hahnemühle Platinum Rag 300 gsm - 8.5 x 11" / 21.6 x 27.9 cm (5 Sheets)
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag 300 gsm Overview
300 gsm - 100 % cotton rag - without alkaline buffering
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag is an uncoated fine art paper. It is designed to meet the highest quality requirements for platinum printing and any other non-traditional photographic printing processes like Palladium, Van Dyke, Cyanotype, and Salt Prints. The natural bright white paper with a weight of 300 gsm is made of 100% cotton fibers. It is acid-free and does not contain any alkaline buffering. Along with the optimized sizing, the paper allows for easy coating and clearing.
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag excels with a beautiful tonal range and very deep blacks. The smooth, slightly textured surface lends the paper a pleasant feel-to-the-touch. Both sides have a very good print quality without any noticeable difference while printing both the front and the back.
Product feature at one glance:
- 100% cotton, 300 gsm
- Smooth, Subtle textured surface
- Natural bright white
- Without optical brighteners
- Free of alkaline buffering
- Optimized sizing for easy handling
- Beautiful tonal range and very deep blacks
- pleasant feel-to-the-touch
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar