Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210 gsm (Roll / Cut-Sheet Pack)
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210 gsm Overview
210 gsm · 50% cotton · 50% α-cellulose · white · genuine mould-made paper
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer is a genuine mould-made paper made from 50% cotton and 50% α-cellulose fibres. The traditional mould-made art paper is refined with a coating specially developed for FineArt applications. The white FineArt inkjet paper does not contain optical brighteners and has a classic, strikingly defined watercolour structure that adds an artistic touch to art reproductions in particular. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this produces impressive FineArt prints boasting vivid colours, deep black and optimum reproduction of detail. The acid- and lignin-free Albrecht Dürer FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business day from date of Order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at email@example.com.
- 210 gsm, 50% cotton, 50% α-cellulose
- White, without optical brighteners
- Classic watercolour structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar