Hahnemühle Goya Canvas 340 gsm (Roll)
Hahnemühle Goya Canvas - 340 gsm Overview
340 gsm · Poly-cotton · natural white · satin gloss
Hahnemühle Goya Canvas is a satin-gloss poly-cotton inkjet canvas featuring a distinctive surface texture. The characteristic, tactile canvas texture lends art reproductions and photographs a painting-like appearance. Together with the satin-gloss premium inkjet coating, it produces outstanding print results with striking reproduction of color and detail, deep blacks, and perfect contrasts. Goya Canvas is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is ideal for FineArt use. The canvas structure is highly compatible with canvas stretching frames.
Special Order Expected availability: 7-14 business days from date of order. To request a stock availability update on this product please email us at email@example.com.
- 340 gsm, Poly-cotton-mix
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Distinctive surface texture
- Satin-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Made in Germany
- Local Gulf Regional Stockiest - UAE Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Pakistan, Dubai, Iran, Qatar.